Friday, March 7, 2008

My Name up in LIghts

LOL! OK, so maybe not up in lights BUT I finally got to see my name in print and I have to admit to the thrill of it. Our local Barnes & Noble & Books A Million don't even carry this so I had to order the magazine and then wait on pins and needles to get my copy and answer emails saying, no...I haven't seen it yet. :-) And of course my photography of the magazine pages leaves something to be desired. Let's just say it looks a lot better when you actually see it in
the maggie. ;-)

It's been a cuh-razy day today in the mountains so I'm making this short...but for me oh so sweet. Thank you Somerset! I appreciate you liking my work enough to publish it in your new magazine!




Your TGIF free image for the week is so adorable with her bunnies.
Just in time for some Easter projects!
Have a great weekend!
xoxo

9 comments:

Patti said...

What a tremendous honor, Gail!! :)
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!

Wishing you much more success!!!

Patti
pholkart*blessings

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage said...

Gail ~
That is sooo cool !!! I am off to get my copy today !
WOOHOO !!! You go girl !!
xoxo,
Lori

The Feathered Nest said...

Gail I'm very happy for you!! You deserve this so much ~ you are so very talented ~ You go sweetie! xxoo, Dawn

Anonymous said...

Gail,
I'm so happy for you - congratulations! I went to the store for that magazine yesterday but it still isn't in Michael's or JoAnn's. I can't wait to see it.
Susan

Sherry ~ Cherie ~ ms. herbes de provence said...

This looks so good and you SO deserve to be in this publication!! I don't think it's carried here -- I've checked a few Chapters -- I'll probably have to order online. Congratulations Gail!!!!

zJayne said...

Wowza...your name SHINES on that page... I love it...how very exciting! Congrats and I'll find me a copy!!

Best,
zJayne
www.zJayne.etsy.com

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

WOW, congrats my dear!!! Your name is so BIG and a couple page layout, yeah! The only thing they are missing is the blinking lights! I don't think I have ever seen one of those mags in B&N either?? But I will be on the lookout!!!!
Congrats my dear!!! I can't think of anyone more deserving!
big hugs,
Amy

Kristin Hubick said...

Congrats Gail! So cool!!!!

cmmama10-Krissy said...

OH Gail I'm so excited for you!! I got my copy on Thursday, March 13th when I had to take the DD to find a book she needs for an upcoming history/english project on beatniks. While she was off searching I was browsing the art magazines (OFCOURSE!!) and saw this one. I've dabbled in digial for years now and so I thought I'd thumb through it to see if I wanted it not. I had no idea that you were gonna be in this, but as soon as I saw your name I was like, "OH I KNOW HER!" So I just bought that baby!! I'm so excited for you and it's inspired me to try my hand at sending stuff in for thier next publication!
HUGS!
♥Krissy