Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Goodies added to the store.

Being sick certainly puts one behind schedule doesn't it?! I woke this morning feeling more back to normal than I have in a while so I thought I would get some items added to the store that have been sitting here staring me in the face waiting for pictures to be taken. Plus I added some items last week I just didn't have energy to blog about. ;-) I'll add pictures and links to these also. So here we go.

Can you tell what this used to be?
It was a double switchlight cover until I got hold of it. :-)
I turned it on it's side and liked the idea of the light switch openings used as a miniature shadowbox and my muse took over from there.

I've added some new Maya Road products
Scrolly Flower Rubons
Chipboard Stackable Blossoms
Don't you just LOVE these little delicate flowers!
Blush Pink Paper Forget Me Nots
Blue Paper Forget Me Not Flowers


Vintage Lotto Game Pieces

Vintage French Vocabulary Cards
Vintage Anagram Game Pieces


An Altered Frame (The center area is for your photo)
I've got some new tags also but they'll have to wait until I get them listed and the pictures taken.
This is plenty for now! :-)
xoxo

2 comments:

The Bag Lady's Art said...

This is lovely Gail! So you!!
hugs,
Pam

Sherry ~ Cherie ~ ms. herbes de provence said...

LOVE the photo frame!! And you are so clever using that switchplate cover!!!