Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Oh Dear, I Just Can't Help Myself!

I love, love LOVE Spring! Today when I thought it was supposed to rain I woke to find the sky was blue, the sun was shining and the temperature climbing it's way to 70. Hallelujah Spring! The Bradford Pear trees are in riotous bloom and I told DH I wanted some planted in our yard this year. They are SO pretty when they're all blooming white. I'll try and get some pictures if I can for those of you not familiar with these oh so pretty trees.

Our lawn got it's first mowing yesterday and to walk outside and take a deep whiff of that freshly mowed grass smell is just heavenly and brings back so many wonderful memories of childhood and my grandparents farm, and then their lake home when they sold the farm. It's such a comforting smell for me.

Yesterday I received a basket full of wonderful goodies from a April Showers swap our ZNE Design team participated in but I can't blog about it and post pictures until everyone recieves theirs. ;-)

And in the spirit of Spring I added some fun new items to the store today. Look at the luscious Spring colors of the new Seam Binding Ribbon I'm now carrying! Great to add to tags and cards or to wrap gifts!


I've been working on a new Kit and finally finished it and listed in the store. It's called The Cottage Collection and it is jam packed FULL of fun! If you are like me and love the Cottage look, then check out this out!

I have added a pack of acid free chipboard ATC blanks

And a package of some fun Scalloped Chipboard shapes
Oh Happy Day! Hope yours has been too!
xoxo

3 comments:

Charmingdesigns said...

Oh your seam binding is beutiful!! I have to go visit your shop now! Laurie

Sherry/Cherie said...

You are just a little bit ahead of us weather wise -- but the sun has been out here all day and though the wind is cold and it's only in the high 30s, low 40s...almost all of the snow has melted and THAT feels good!! :)

Tammy said...

Your kit looks like it is full of goodies. Fun fun!