Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Shabby Cottage Studio Sale Coming REAL SOON! :-)

Okay here's the deal my beloved blog friends. I was born the 5th day of the 5th month and even my birth year had a 5 in it. And I was born shortly before 12:00 pm.

So...Shabby Cottage Studio is going to run a SALE that starts at 12:01AM Thursday, May 1st for five days until May 5th Monday night at 12:00pm.

If you multiply my birth day by my birth month (5x5) you get 25...so Everything in the store will be 25% off! You do not need to remember anything like a voucher code, or have a coupon...the shopping cart will automatically deduct the percentage from your sub-total.

And every purchase will get a free surprise giftie included. Also any order over 75.00 (after the discount) receives Free Shipping!

If you only order a digital collage sheet and I'm not shipping a package to you then I will send you a free digital image.

Plus during those same times and dates if you come to the blog and leave a comment I am having not one, not two, but FIVE FREE GIVEAWAYS. So you have FIVE! chances of receiving something fun from Shabby Cottage Studio! Pictures of the giveaways will be posted when the sale starts.

So make a note of those dates and let's have some fun!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I also thought I'd share with you an altered composition notebook I did for my sister. Our Fun Friday challenge this week over at Etsy Cottage Style was roses. Hmmm, I said, right up my alley! And since I've been wanting to play with a composition notebook and my sister told me she was going to start a garden journal I decide to combine all that and here is what I created for my sister. I think she'll like it.

ciao bellas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your journal is so beautiful! Your sister will be thrilled and is so lucky to have such a sweet sister!
Diane, Wilmington, NC

Sherry/Cherie said...

I will be here to help you celebrate your birthday ~ with bells on!!

And I know your sister is going to be extra-specially pleased with this journal....love the background!

Susan said...

Lovely journal, Gail. I'm sure your sister will love it. Happy Birthday early and I will be here to help you celebrate. Thanks for the upcoming sale!
Susan

Mercedes said...

Hi Gail,
Guess What ! I was visiting your shop to buy some of that beautiful stamps of birds and YOU ARE ON SALE! What a great surprise. I wanted to ask if you send to overseas. You know I´m in Spain. I didn´t find anything in the shop and how much is the shipping. If you want you can to email me answering. My email is in my profile if you lost from the last time.
Love

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Gail,
I found you through Artezinecafe and really enjoyed my visit to your blog and taking a tour through it! Beautiful art and sweet stories. I also enjoyed your store and I am so happy it's your birthday and you are having this marvelous sale. I am so glad I discovered you! Blessings, Katie