Saturday, May 31, 2008

It's Saturday Already?

So once again I'm not getting to the blog until much later than planned. You know, some weeks are just like that aren't they?! It was such a beautiful last day of May here in TN. So gee, I just realized, not only is it Saturday already but tomorrow is June! Yikes! Now how did THAT happen? ;-)

I'm trying to deal with getting a bedroom finished and today finally! the painting of everything is DONE! Well, except for the couple pieces of furniture I plan on re-doing. But walls, trim, molding, doors...all done. Hallelujah! This has been one long drawn out project. When it's closer to being put together I'll have to try and remember to take some pictures. I'm loving the aqua-y color with all the woodwork white

And I'm trying to get photos and descriptions blah blah blah of the new products that arrived yesterday, up in the store. :-) LOL Another slow process...at least for me. I'll try and get pictures tomorrow

So just a reminder, leave a post here or on tomorrows post for a chance to win a custom blog banner created by moi!

I hope each and everyone of you had a GORGEOUS Saturday!
Now, back to loading inventory in the store.




3 comments:

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

I would love to see pics of your room re-do. I need some inspiration for doing updates here!
chris p

Kristin Hubick said...

Hi dear! Thanks for your comments. I have no idea what you mean about Sherri? What happened? I'm having my own mini drama... see my blog
:(.
xoxox,
Kris

Sherry/Cherie said...

Can't wait to see the photos of the finished bedroom!!