I just listed a new collage sheet in my Etsy store. Paper and digital are available. I haven't got it listed at the webstore yet but it should be there sometime this weekend. These are ATC sized backgrounds.
And I've been tagged by the beautiful and talented Pam Carriker. Thanks Pammygirl. :-) I'm supposed to list six unimportant things about myself.. Well I could certainly list more than six! LOL I'm supposed to link back to my tagger which I've done and then tag six more people, which sorry, I'm not going to do. I like the spirit of tagging, and I don't mind being tagged but I am most hesitant to tag other people in case they don't like it. I guess that is the introverted side my personality. So here goes, six unimportant things about me.
1. I love tomatoes. But only tomatoes from the garden because as far as I'm concerned they are the only kind that taste like a tomato should. When ours are ready to harvest I eat them for lunch AND dinner. That's how much I love them.
2. I just got new glasses and my eyes are still blurring and I'm told it is because my eyes are dry but even the eye drops don't help and it's driving me batty. :-)
3. As much as I love tomatoes. I love chocolate more.
4. I don't mind shopping when it is raining out. In fact sometimes I prefer it because other shoppers stay home. ;-)
5. Although I would love to see more of the world, the older I get the less I want to travel.
6. I'm never without a book or two in the process of being read. Never. Ever.
Okay that's it! Definitely unimportant stuff. ;-) I'm going to leave you with your TGIF free image. I lightly colored the wings for you. For you fairy lovers out there.