Friday, May 16, 2008

New Collage Sheet TGIF & Being Tagged

I just listed a new collage sheet in my Etsy store. Paper and digital are available. I haven't got it listed at the webstore yet but it should be there sometime this weekend. These are ATC sized backgrounds.

And I've been tagged by the beautiful and talented Pam Carriker. Thanks Pammygirl. :-) I'm supposed to list six unimportant things about myself.. Well I could certainly list more than six! LOL I'm supposed to link back to my tagger which I've done and then tag six more people, which sorry, I'm not going to do. I like the spirit of tagging, and I don't mind being tagged but I am most hesitant to tag other people in case they don't like it. I guess that is the introverted side my personality. So here goes, six unimportant things about me.

1. I love tomatoes. But only tomatoes from the garden because as far as I'm concerned they are the only kind that taste like a tomato should. When ours are ready to harvest I eat them for lunch AND dinner. That's how much I love them.

2. I just got new glasses and my eyes are still blurring and I'm told it is because my eyes are dry but even the eye drops don't help and it's driving me batty. :-)

3. As much as I love tomatoes. I love chocolate more.

4. I don't mind shopping when it is raining out. In fact sometimes I prefer it because other shoppers stay home. ;-)

5. Although I would love to see more of the world, the older I get the less I want to travel.

6. I'm never without a book or two in the process of being read. Never. Ever.

Okay that's it! Definitely unimportant stuff. ;-) I'm going to leave you with your TGIF free image. I lightly colored the wings for you. For you fairy lovers out there.




xoxo Bellas





5 comments:

Lola Enchanted said...

Hello~ I like shopping in the rain too! Nobody to push ya around when you spot a good deal!!! The fairy picture is just divine!!!!~

Julie - Pink Paris Match said...

Tomatoes and chocolate are the best!!!! (Maybe not together) But we can't forget about CHEESE! I would have to say those are my three favorite foods!!!! TCC, Tomatoes Chocolate and Cheese! (not necessarily in that order).....what could be better!??????..;) I am not aware of anything else better!

Julie Bergmann

ricracsally said...

Love the new digital pics! (Just reminds me how much I want a color printer!!)
Tiffani
p.s. tomatos, chocolate, cheese, and avocados!

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

LOL, you guys are making me hungry!

Sherry/Cherie said...

Chocolate and tomatoes...I'll try that on a sandwich!!! lol!! And fresh garden tomatoes...nothing better!!

Me too with a few books on the go all the time!!

Love the graphic for this week! Gracias!!