Friday, May 2, 2008

TGIF Free Image

Whew! Today has been a crazy day. Taking care of orders, taking care of emails, getting everything to the post office, going grocery shopping and helping my hubby get ready for the week long fishing trip he is taking with my dad (they leave EARLY in the morning), having dinner at my mom's because my neice and her hubby are visiting for a few days after 18 months of living in Korea(he's in the army). And then they're are headed for 2.5 years in Louisiana and then hopefully settling in a town close by us and her mama. They both will be looking for police force jobs.


So of course I didnt' get the TGIF free image up butI"m posting it now. Better late than never as they say. Since today has been crazy I thought this picture of the men in the crazy hats was appropriate. ;-)

I hope everybody has a GREAT weekend. As for me...tomorrow I'm chillin' baby.


xoxo

4 comments:

Sherry/Cherie said...

Gail, with the crazy days we've both been having (getting ready for respective trips), I think this photograph could easily be you and me!! ♥

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

LOL, sherry you crack me up! I think you're right!
Hugs
g

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

Stylin' and profilin'

Those guys sure look spiffy in those wild hats!

Sandie R said...

Great hats Gail and they only look funny because they are on guys. Hope you have a great Birthday even if hubby is away.