Friday, June 6, 2008

First TGIF for June

Okay, this is short and sweet. Yesterday I woke up to a spinning world. And discovered I had an inner ear infection, which is a first for me. I certainly hope it's a last because it is nasty, nasty. So all I've been doing since I got back from the doctor visit and getting meds is sleeping. And although I am better now and the world is back on an even keel, I can't seem to shake the sleepies from my system. So I'm off for another little nap. And since that' s all I seem to have the energy to do, I leave you with this week's TGIF freebie image. :-)

Hope you enjoy it and everyone has a wonderful weekend!




5 comments:

Sherry/Cherie said...

Take care of your sweet self -- we can't have your world spinning...we need you with your feet firmly on the ground!! xo

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

I am praying that you are back to your normal self soon - in the meantime, enjoy your rest. Maybe hubby can make you some nice tea. Seems like that would really hit the spot! - Hugs, Teresa

Gina2424 said...

Hope you are feeling better!

I just realized SCDT has a Schmidt, Smith, Smith, Smyth....really, everyone else needs to get with the program, don't they? :)

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

I just suffered something similar, I did not have an infection, but did every test they could think of... A couple of months later it went away and they realized it was a virus that hovered in my head, ears and nerves. UGH I am sure the antibiotics will clear it up asap!
praying for you
HUGS,
AMy

Sam I Am said...

awww gail...earaches are noooo fun :(
i hope you're feeling better by now :)
thanks for the yummy eye candy :)
hugs..
sam