Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day ~ New Collage Sheets/Paper

Hope everyone had a fabulous Father's Day...especially dad! My sister cooked dinner and brought it to my folk's house. We kept it simple this year and we gathered around for pork barbeque, potato salad, chips and chocolate cake. De-Lish! Thanks Sissy!

It was a gorgeous do nothing, lazy kind of day here in the mountains. Although we hit 80 degrees the humidity was non-existent and a nice soft breeze blew all day. I spent some time in the garden , talked on-line with friends, sat in the swing in the shade with my mom and swapped stories. Then dinner I didn't have to cook. Who could ask for anything more. ;-)

I've been working on some fun new collage sheets I'm calling the Altered series. Last week I came out with Altered Ladies. (Pictures are clickable)

Tonight I added Altered Children .

And Altered Divas

I also added one called Diva in Blue (not part of the Altered Series)

I also added some new papers

Black and Cream Damask

Black and Cream Damask Variation

Black and Cream Love Script

I hope you like the new offerings! And I hope everyone has had a great weekend and feel refreshed to face the coming week, whatever it may bring.



3 comments:

artisticdiva said...

I just happened upon your blog. It's lovely. What great music, too. Where do you find the images of the women you use in your altered projects? They are beautiful. I'll definitely visit again. Thanks!

Cyndi said...

Your new collage sheets look yummy! I've bought your collage sheets before, and am very happy with the quality of the paper. Not flimsy at all and the colors are beautiful. Keep up the great work!

Michelle said...

Hello! I was actually wondering if I could use one of your damask designs for the background of my blog. The link is: thefashionfledgling.blogspot.com
Its not much of a blog at the moment, but I'd still like for it to look pretty. : ) By the way, your blog is lovely.

Shellie.