Thursday, July 17, 2008

Brand New Collage Sheet Series

I mentioned in an earlier post that I was working on a new series of collage sheets and I'm happy to announce that the first sheets of the series are finished and have just been uploaded to the "Cottage"! You can find them under Collage Sheets ~ Altered Series or you can see them in the What's New section. Right now I have offered up: Altered Children Altered Divas, Altered Ladies, Altered Ephemera and Altered Portals (only one of these so far). Samples are below.

I have spent many hours working with many layers and color blends and patterns to create these pages. They all have a wonderful depth and pictures don't always do them justice. These images allow those of us who would rather be creating than doing all the work to get ready to create, the ability to get right to the creating part. :-) And if you like the look of transparencies and transfer methods these images give you that look without the work.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I loved creating them for you.









1 comment:

Sherry said...

ooooohhhhhh these are lovely...and just think of the fun that can be had with these images!!! Half the work is already done for the artist with all those layers!!