Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Click a Day is Little to Ask

Are you an animal lover? Do you cringe when you think about unloved and abused animals? Does it make you sad when you hear the staggering numbers of animals that are killed in shelters every day?

I am an animal lover. I believe in people taking responsibility for their animals. I believe that if someone does not want to take the responsibility then they should not have an animal. Period. No excuses.

Have you heard of theanimalrescuesite.com? They have a program to help feed and care for animals in shelters. All you need to do is visit the link and click on the banner and sponsors will donate food and care per click. This is so easy.

What I did was create a shortcut on my desktop. So now I can click on the link and click the banner every day. And if you think you will still have a problem remembering you can sign up at their site and they will send you a daily reminder!

So please, if you love animals, this costs you nothing more than a computer click or two. You might save a life with those clicks.

Okay, this is my public announcement for the month. SO GO CLICK!!!!!



2 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

So, SO sweet of you to post this! I'll be clicking!

Mad Red Hare said...

Wow, that was easy. I will try to do that everyday. I am involved in greyhound rescue, so I am always looking for a way to help out our animal friends!