Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Finally, New inventory uploaded to the store :-)

I've got a few pictures to share with you of some of the new inventory I finally got all listed in the store. I'm awaiting another great order and then I get to do it all over again.

I've added Swarovski crystals in Crystal, Light Rose, Light Sapphire and Peridot...for now. ;-) Gotta love the bling!
More Kimberly Poloson. These are her Flourish clear stamps. I also have the Flourish rub-ons. Very sophisticated and elegant looking I think.

We're now carrying Glimmer Mist in 6 scrumptious colors. Give your work some shimmer!

I've added more metal charms....fleur de lis for you French lovers and keys and birds!


Now the store has the Ranger Memory Glass for the 1x3 Memory Frames. Not only do we have the 1x3 frames, but also the 2" and the 1.5" and all three frame sizes are available in two colors, Antique Copper and Patina Black.

There's more and you can find everything new added in the What's New section in the left hand navigation bar of the store




1 comment:

Sherry said...

Lots of new goodies Gail!!! I love the bling, the stamps and the glimmer mist looks like fun!!