Friday, July 25, 2008

Just Some Random thoughts and TGIF

Wow, July almost over. When you work at home it sometimes seems that days meld into days, meld into weeks and before you know it another month has gone by and you are left wondering where it went. Of course I know a lot of people would love the have the ability to be able to work from home and I know exactly how blessed I am.

But working from home does have some drawbacks. It's harder to meet people unless you're a joiner of groups and community activities. Which I'm not. That's the introverted side of me. And when you work at home sometimes it is hard to draw the line between work time and non-work time. For me I guess most of it is work time. ;-) But I don't even mind that because I love what I do.

For people like me blogging has become such an important part of my life. A way to reach out to others of like and similar minds, a way to make new friends and share our world of art. I've said this before but every now and then I like to stop and say it again. Thank you to everyone who stops by the blogs and comments or drops me an email at the store. I appreciate all of you. I don't always get to get back to the blog to respond to a post but between two blogs and 3 stores it's really nothing more than a time issue and nothing personal to anyone so I hope people realize that I'm never purposely ignoring a comment. ;-)


I just received a new box of goodies from my UPS lady so I'll be busy over the weekend adding some new fun stock in store. I'll post about it when I'm done.
Here's your TGIF free image. A picture of a hollyhock from my garden given a bit of a Gail twist. I wish everyone a wonderful summer weekend!




2 comments:

Sherry said...

Gotta love that honey -- a little Gail.."with a twist"!!! Have a delightful weekend sugar...and I can't wait to see what the UPS lady brought you!!

Nita Jo said...

Gail,

You are so sweet to share so many lovely images! Thank you so much. Love the hollyhock.

And, never worry bout responding to me. You are one busy lady. I don't know how you keep it all done!

Nitajo (aka Jojo)