Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Decorative Papers Uploaded

Since my folks move up here and settled on the back of our property, it has become somewhat of a tradition to get together with them, and my sister and her DH for dessert...if not every week then almost. Oh man, it's a killer on my diet, but I'm not going to resist so I just cut back for a few days after. ;-) And this weekend two nights of dessert! Serious overload here! LOL I felt it was my turn to conjure something up (okay, boxed might be more like it) so Friday I took over some pecan bars and joyfully pigged out. Then today mom calls and says dad (our ex professional donut maker/bread baker) is making cinammon rolls and to pop on over about 7ish. I'm drooling already because his rolls are the BEST..all ooey and gooey and cinnamony sweet. Excuse me while I wipe my chin.

Aside from thinking about dessert today I've also brought some more new papers on board at the Cottage and thought I'd share them with you here. You can find them all in the What's New section of the Cottage.


Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend!






9 comments:

Couture de Papier said...

sounds delicious!!Like your papers!
xxoo Denise

Susan said...

I'm drooling too - all over my keyboard. Have one for me! Love the new papers.
I nominated you for some awards. Check out my blog.
Susan T

Sher said...

Love the new papers Gail! That Turquoise Swirl & Rust - Oooh la la!! My fave :)
xoxo Sher

The Rose Cottage said...

I need to come shopping again Gail, just love your papers :)
I have a little something for you on my blog, please come over and pick it up.
Have a great day!

ricracsally said...

Hi Gail!
I just nominated you for an award... but I see that someone has beat me to it!
Tiffani

Tammy said...

mmmm....warm cinnamon rolls just out of the oven are wonderful! I love your new papers. My favorite is the flower. It's BEAUTIFUL!
Tammy :)

Anna @ Rusty Cottage said...

Gail,
I love the papers. Hey, I am giving you an award so stop over to get it. I love the work you did on my header and all the work that you do. I look forward to many more posts.
God bless,
Anna

Peggi Meyer Graminski said...

Hi Gail!

I love your beautiful papers - especially the one that looks like a large pink flower, and the one with the blue diamond shapes. Such lovely and intricate creations =) ~ pure beauty!

Hugs, Peggi

Pat Winter said...

Love your paper and can't wait to play with them.
Hugs,Pat