Friday, July 18, 2008

TGIF Once Again!

As always Friday rolls around with the speed of a bullet train! Why am I always surprised? LOL

In case you haven't been over to visit Mind Wide Open we've been busy adding new features. Our first "Getting to Know" interview spotlights our contest winner Pat Winters. Interviewed by our now MWO offical interviewer Sherry Smyth. Many of you I'm sure know Sherry from her blog Esprit*D'Art. She gives great interview! ;-) How do I know? Well, first I read Pat's interview. And then Sherry interviewed me for the Etsy Cottage Style blog :-) If you'd like to know a little bit more about me, you can check out Sherry's interview. Be warned...I'm not short-winded. LOL

And the other feature we have added is our Project of the Month tutorials. Through the end of the year one of our Design Team members will offer up a tutorial for you. So tune in folks, even I don't know what's coming. ;-) But I know it will be fun.

I think now that I shall wander off to the studio. I hear a project calling to be completed. But before I go I want to leave you with your TGIF free image. Enjoy and I hope everyone has a marvelous weekend!

Just a "little" digitally altered. :-)




5 comments:

Attic Rat said...

I'm not sure where you get all of your energy, but I sure like what you come up with!

I'm still trying to get caught up from my roadtrip.

Teresa

Sherry said...

Thanks Gail...for the kudos (and the faith in me), and for the altered bird's nest!

nightowl said...

Thanks so much for the pretty little nest. I am now inspired to finish an ATC for one of my friends. It needed something and this was it!

Pat Winter said...

I just read your interview and it was wonderful. You may not have known it, but you were born creative,and are a fabulous artist. I would love to learn how to use my Photoshop to alter images. That would be so much fun. The nest is very nice. I collect them when they have fallen from trees.
I wanted to thank you for letting me know you spotted my muse. She is now safely home....arrived about 30 minutes ago. :-)
Pat

Gypsy Mermaid said...

Love the nest! cute cute cute!!

toodles-
sarah