Friday, August 1, 2008

Contest, New Collage Sheets &TGIF

Don't forget the new contest over at Mind Wide Open started today! You have plenty of time to join and enter, the deadline is August 7, at midnight EST. The prize is a $20.00 shopping spree with free shipping at Shabby Cottage Studio - the online store! The winner will also be interviewed on MWO. We offer these as motivators to hopefully get you to play but our goal is simply to inspire you to create, make some time for you and have FUN! So go check out our images and word prompt for the month and enter the contest. The rules are tres simple.

I know a lot of you are starting to think about Halloween projects. Along with our regular Halloween collage sheets I just added two brand new ones to the altered series. I have added them to the store and I'm on my way over to list them in the Etsy store.





Also I have added a New Decorative Paper design.
The Damasks seem to be popular so here is one called.....


It's been a gorgeous day in the mountains. It rained yesterday and seemed to cool the air off. When we went down the mountain for our weekly errands it was hot, hot, hot down there. And as always we can't wait to get back up the mountain. It's funny, there is a spot in the road where you can physically feel the temperature drop about 10 degrees. Love it!

Here is your TGIF free image this week, with a little altering by moi. (of course) ;-) Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend! Stay cool, stay safe, have fun!






1 comment:

Sherry said...

BOO!!!
Love the scary spooky sheets!!!!
Altered fairies?!?! I'm seeing fairies in my dreams even!!! Now I'm going to have to settle down and do something "good" here -- but how am I going to do better than what you've already done with these altered sprites?!?!?! lol!!!