Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Friday!

Not only happy Friday but Happy Middle of August! Summer has been been speedy this year. Although I have a feeling at my age everything is speedy these days and will only continue to travel at the speed of light. ;-)

I apologize I totally forgot last Friday's TGIF free image. Fridays are kind of busy around here and then I had all the Mind Wide Open contest entries to get posted over there so things just slipped away. ;-)

Today I have posted the winner over at Mind Wide Open so go check it out!

And this week I'm leaving you with two TGIF free images in honor of artists and stepping outside the box. Hope you enjoy them.





1 comment:

Sandie R said...

Once again Gail thanks so much for your lovely TGIF images. It is very generous of you. I love to visit your blog. You always have interesting things to comment on and your music is lovely and restful.