Monday, September 22, 2008

Check out Pam Carriker's Tutorial!

Isn't this adorable! This so says Pam Carriker to me! Pam has graciously supplied us with the tutorial for this 4" wood block. Come on over to Mind Wide Open and learn how to create a similar beauty for yourself. Maybe you'll learn a new technique while you're at it.

I hope everyone had a marvelous weekend with the same beautiful weather we had here in the mountains!

I'll be back later this week with a fun give away announcement. And next week I have another exciting new announcement. But ssshhh, I can't say anything about it til next week. ;-)





4 comments:

Sherry said...

Isn't this a fabulous tutorial? As I said on the MWO blog -- I had no idea there was black gesso...so I learned something new besides what I learned on "how to make" this fabulous block!

Sam I Am said...

that is beautiful!!!

heading over there now...


and..i love coming here..i love this music!! :)

Loudlife said...

Hey, sister! I'm back in the land of blogging after my Summer Vacation hiatus. And speaking of give-aways...I'm having one! In honor of my 100th post I painted a new painting and I'm having a drawing. Stop on by!

xoxo
Laurie

P.S. I linked to here in the body of the post.

Barb said...

OMG, this is soooooo pretty - luv the "soft" look and colors!
Thanks for sharing. :)