Monday, October 6, 2008

Four Lucky Names Have Been Drawn!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

11 Dolly
35 Bockel24
6 helis mixed media
24 jennyS

Timestamp: 2008-10-06 19:17:59 UTC


So ladies, you are the lucky 4 picked by the Random Generator to each receive a huige mega collage pack. I need each of you to email me (shabby@lgschmidt.net) your shipping address. CONGRATULATIONS!

And thanks to each and every one of you who left a comment and came by the shop and picked up some fun goodies at great prices! All of you are appreciated from the bottom of my heart.



6 comments:

Dolly said...

Whooooohooooo......
I am so excited!

Thank you Thank you Thank you .....
Gail

I can't wait to see your collage packs in person......

Thank you for having this generous give away and for my name popping up as a winner!

Congrats to the other winners too!

Big Hugz, Dolly

bockel24 said...

Wow, I can´t believe it! I´ve just sent you my mail address. A big thank you, Gail!!

Sherry said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!!!!

Jenny S said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! I have never won anything!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!! Congrats to all the other winners! Now I will have to pay it forward and put together a give away on my blog!! Stay tuned!

Helis mixed media said...

awwwwww thanks so much! *does happy dancing*

crooked heart art~tabby said...

congrats girls!!!!!!!!!!!!
have fun with your new toys :)
tabby