Thursday, October 23, 2008

My only art these days & TGIF

I know that for the past couple months I have been kind of missing in action as far as participation in some of my groups. It certainly hasn't been from lack of wanting to participate, oh my goodness no. I love the few groups I belong to. And I say few because I truly don't belong to a lot due to time constraints. But things just kind of got busier than normal for a while.

This is the closest I've come to making art for a while. But those of you who know me know I'm addicted to my digital creations so I enjoy doing this and I especially enjoy meeting the wonderful women behind these banners and creating (hopefully) some beauty to match their dreams.

I may not be able to play along with the Challenges over at Mind Wide Open so here is where I find my creativity sometimes has had to get out of it's box and stretch it's wings. And that's a good thing. A very good thing. :-)

So have a look and enjoy.

Blog banner

Blog banner

Blog banner

Etsy banner

Blog banner


Blog banner


Blog banner
Blog banner


Lollishops

Blog banner

Blog banner

Ning Banner

Blog Banner


Website banner/logo

Blog banner

Blog banner

Etsy banner

Etsy banner

Etsy banner

Business card

Website banner

Blog Banner

Blog Banner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm actually getting the TGIF free image up on Friday! Whaddayaknow. :-)

Hope you enjoy it and I'm wishing everyone a warm and wonderful weekend!








4 comments:

Sherry said...

LOVE the banners....each one is rich and welcoming...saying just what the owner of the banner wants it to say!

Nita Jo said...

The banners are beautiful! Glad you found some time for your own art. My favorite is the Christmas one... so sweet!

I love my free angel picture!

Thank you so much,
Nita Jo

Her Art Nest said...

Hi Gail,
These banners are absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for the beautiful angel image. I can't wait to use it somehow!
Nancy

Kathy Hunka said...

Wonderful work! I love your style! Happy Hauntings to you!
Kathy