Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Black Friday

Running a little late today...moving a little slow. I have to say...to all of you who actually go out shopping on this retail named day "Black Friday"...here's more power to you! I absolutely, and always have, refused to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving. I decided a long time ago there is nothing that important to make me want to brave the crazy crowds and the even crazier traffic. So to those of you brave souls who have been out in it today....Cheers!

I think I prefer to be like these little guys and sit in a branch on Black Friday. LOL Enjoy your free TGIF image, have a WONDERFUL weekend, whether you've shopped or not and I'll be back in a few days. Right now I have a serious case of the sleepies.




2 comments:

Jenny S said...

Thank you for the picture!! This would be seriously cute Xmas tags or something!!

Lynn said...

Thank you for the image Gail, it will come in really useful for me :)