Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Few New Collage Sheets

Do you like tags? I love tags? To me they are like little works of art. You can glitter, grunge, embellish, add ribbon and fiber. You can present them on their own or incorporate them in other works of art. You can add them to altered books, paper bag albums, scrapbook layouts, cards. You can even make them a book themself. And then you can simply use them as gift tags, labels, or as a standalone gift. You can use them as bookmarks, hang them on a doorknob, a lamp, a bulletin board or a chandelier...I know the list goes on and on for the use of tags.

Well I love them so much I've started to create some new tag collage sheets. They are double sided! The back of the sheet will be printed in a co-ordinating pattern or color and still be subtle enough to enable you to journal or write a message. Like all our other collage sheets they are also available digitally. The first set of these tags I call "Strictly Roses"


Backside


I've also added Vintage Labels and the popular 1"x3" size called "Santas and Kids"





I hope you like them. They can be found at Shabby Cottage Studio the online store and at my Etsy store




No comments: