Monday, December 1, 2008

Let's Create Some Beautiful Jewelry!

Shabby Cottage is proud to present our new jewelry line "Patera Findings" from Nunn Design ! There are pendants, and the smaller circle and square are double sided for double the creativity! A bracelet, double sided key chains and a double sided hanging ornament are also available.


This quality product offers up a lot of creative opportunities, especially for those of us who are not normally creators of jewelry. These make a perfect gift for not only the art lover but the jewelry lover! I have even created a Collage Sheet to fit the pendants






Nunn Design also provide the new Judikins DG 3 Art Gel which I am told will not cloud and stay nice and clear, apparently the next step of evolution in art glazes. Also they offer punches to match the pendant sizes. We now carry both the DG 3 and the punches.

I'm already thinking Christmas gifts! ;-)





5 comments:

Charmingdesigns said...

I have heard good things about the DG 3...its on my list to get!! Laurie

Sherry Goodloe said...

Diamond Glaze had always been my favorite . . . I added DG3 earlier this year to the favorite list as well!

Lynn said...

Did you say Christmas gifts? Ok, I will have one *giggle*
Seriously though they look like a great product, may have to think about trying these in the New Year, only AFTER my workshops with you and Pat :)

TinyBear said...

Hi Gail.
Love your blog.
Just wanted to let you know, I just blogged about you and my new banner :0). I just love it. Feel free to pop over and see at www.tinybear-dk.blogspot.com
Cheers, Tina

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thank you Tina! I popped over and was pleasantly surprised to discover you're in Denmark?! The web has certainly made our world smaller hasn't it. The banner looks lovely if I do say so. I appreciate the plug, thank you!
hugs
Gail