Friday, December 19, 2008

Now it is time to do for one's self




To everyone who takes a moment to stop by I want to wish you the very best of holidays. I am taking a Christmas break to spend with friends and family, my loved ones, to cherish our time together and bask in warmth and laughter. A time of rejuvenation of body and soul so that I can be refreshed and ready for what the new year brings forth. However you celebrate this time of year I wish the saem for each and every one of you, from the bottom of my heart. The image above is our last TGIF free image of 2008. I hope you can use it and enjoy.

I am putting my Etsy stores on vacation until Dec. 27. Anyone can still purchase from my online store during this time, but orders will not ship until Dec. 29. I will be offline and not be available for emails from Dec. 21 until Dec 26.

Happy Christmas and Merry Holidays one and all!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Beautiful image. Have a wonderful holiday with your family!

sherry smyth said...

I'd recognize that Santa anywhere!!! lol!!! ;)

Have a wonderful visit with Liz and Merry Christmas to you and Mr. Shabby!! ♥

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thanks Cassie! And Sherry apparently I wouldn't! LOL I totally fogot! hee
xoxo

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

Have yourself a wonderful Christmas, Gail! - Teresa

Jenny S said...

Merry Christmas!! Hope you have a great one!!

Viola said...

Merry Christmas, Gail, my dear. All the best to you and your family for the New Year !! :o)