Thursday, January 29, 2009

My thanks to Nancy Lefko over at My Collage Art for this award! Now I have to list for you 5 things that I'm into right now. Hmmm. That's a good one. Well let's see what I can dig up:

1. creating another digital workshop
2. keeping warm
3. vacuuming...it won't last long, but I got a new vacuum that actually works after years of a really crappy vac!
4. homemade ciabatta bread my DH keeps experimenting with making
5. my new studio
Oh Lord. I even bore myself. ;-) Thanks again Nancy, I hope you don't regret giving this award to me!

7 comments:

lorhen82 said...

Gail, sweetie...there's nothing boring about that!

Hugs,
Lori

sherry lee said...

Nice award!! Glad you are still loving "super vac" -- and Mr. Shabby makes ciabatta bread?!?!? HELLO....you didn't call me?!? Oh yummmmmm!!!

Charmingdesigns said...

Thank goodness. Today I was able to see your video...fun fun fun...I need to have a redo in my workspace...Thanks for sharing that with us. I am loving Pams workshop!! Laurie

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Yay Laurie, glad the vid finally worked for you and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying Pam's class!

Garden Painter Art said...

Gail:

I can relate to the vacuum issue. We've had the worst luck with vacuums and I am hoping to get a new one soon. But....I'll hate using it!

Your blog is so lovely!

Kim
Garden Painter Art

tam said...

Hi Gail! Congrats onyour award! Fun to read your 5 things too!~Smiles~Tam!

NANCY LEFKO said...

We are both trying to keep warm it seems.

Does your new vacuum make house calls :) LOL