Monday, January 5, 2009

New Collage Sheets & Papers

Well I hope to have the card reader found by tonight so I can upload some in progress studio pictures I've been taking. We're not done yet but getting closer! Last night I actually was able to move in a couple of my shabby pieces of furniture. So instead here are pictures of some new Collage Sheets and Decorative Papers I've recently designed. Hope you like them.

4 New Collage Sheets....Altered Children 9 and for Valentine Projects how about Altered Cupids Love Prompts and You're Invited Tickets ("You're Invited" isn't just for parties anymore! Invite someone to a movie or dinner or both. Invite a friend for a special day of antiquing or a pizza at home...you get the idea!)





How about a paper for those Valentine Projects? Red Damask


Plus, I've added a new Floral Collection to our Decorative Papers category for all us Flower lovers!

Iris Beauty Heirloom Roses, Birdsong and Wild Rose Pink









5 comments:

sherry smyth said...

'scuse me...Sherry has to go shopping!!! :)

lorhen82 said...

Gail, these are beautiful!!!

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Sherri my sweet! Thanks Lori!

Jenny S said...

Gail! These are amazing!! You are so talented!

SweetAnnee said...

I'm coming over
I love the papers!!

deena