Friday, March 27, 2009

Finished Artwork

Finished? Did I say finished?

Yes actually I did. How amazing. I see so little of my studio these days, so to be able to get in there and start and actually finish a piece seems amazing to me . So I thought I'd share. Another Joanna inspired class. :-) If you haven't taken a class from Joanna you should...you absolutely will not be disappointed. I just signed up for my 4th class! ;-) Because I have so much time. LOL But I'm loving it and having SO much fun when I do get a chance to get my hands on a project. So de-stressing for me. When I get myself involved in the whole process I go on a journey away from everything.

I listed this little beauty in my Papier Cottage Etsy store where I'm trying to list only my artwork these days, keeping them separated from supplies.

It's rainy and gloomy in the mountains today. It might clear come Sunday. I'm waiting for the sun to come back and the rain to stop so I can get back outside in the garden. In the meantime a fish fry at Mom's tonight. :-) Here's wishing all of you a super weekend

7 comments:

Gillian said...

You know i'm drooling right ... lol no not at the fish fry but this wonderful piece of art. I HAVE TO HAVE IT :)

Enjoy your evening Gail, the weather is much the same here in Scotland.

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Lovely piece!

Joy said...

Oooh, so pretty and moody. :o)

Amy said...

Isn't it wonderful when you find someone's work that really inspires you? I love that. This piece is just wonderful. Amy :)

ArtSnark said...

really unusual piece - very very cool

kecia said...

great job, Gail - i love it. isn't making bottles so fun?

sherry lee said...

Another side to the very talented Gail!! Lovely bottle!!