Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm Still Here

Oh yes, you can't get rid of me that easily. It's just that Creative Workshops has kept me hopping this month and we had some video issues arise that kept my nose to the grind for about 10 days. But I think we're back in control again (as much as one can be in control LOL). And amongst all the stress and the busyness I slowly eked out 10 minutes here and 20 minutes there to visit the studio and take a few moments for myself. I've so been enjoying Joanna's classes and using them to de-stress. So here is my 2nd doll I created and a collage. They will both eventually make their way to my Etsy shop The Papier Cottage.
Her name is Cherish
Dreamer of Dreams


I also have new inventory for the store that I still need to finish uploading and new papers and collage sheets. Hmmm, I guess I'm still busy and better get cracking! ;-)
OK, more later!




13 comments:

Lisa Gatz said...

Hi gail!

Lovely doll and collage. At least you have finished yours...I'm still trying to find time to work.

Hugs,
Lis

Lynifyni said...

Talk about some beautiful work! I simply adore "Dreamer of Dreams"! Awesome! Lynn F.

Tumbleweed Trails said...

Cherish is adorble. I took a peek into your Etsy shop, but she hasn't made it yet. I'll keep checking.

Sherry Goodloe said...

Love both creations Gail, but especially your doll :) Nice . . . very nice!

Lee W - The Way I See It said...

your projects look great! I love Joanna's style.

The Joy of Nesting said...

Gail,

I really like your last doll but I have to say I like this little cutie even more!!

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx

Dorthe said...

Hi Gail, as you know I love what you made over at JoAnnA`s ,the dolls are so wonderfull.
Now I also went through your shop, -and wow I`ll come back soon,to buy some of the pretty stuff,you are offering.

Wish you a happy and busy day.
xo Dorthe

Coastal Sisters said...

I am loving these new creations! Gail, I am having the time of my life creating digital collages. I didn't know it would be so addicting! Thank you so much for providing the class for everyone.

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Joy said...

Oh my gosh Gail, I did not realize you had your own blog apart from Mind Wide Open. Where have I been? I discovered it from being over at your Shabby Cottage Studios. Better late than never!

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

heehee You never know where you might find me Joy! ;-)

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

ANOTHER beautiful doll Gail! Well done!!!
xoxo,
Kristin

Lynn said...

Beautiful work Gail, Cherish suits your doll very much, so good to hear you had some creative time, you need that, especially when there is a lot of stress going on.
Thanks for visiting me, and yes, I am having too much fun :)

Gaby Bee said...

Both creations are simply amazing, but I especially love your art doll!
Gaby