Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Few Things Done

This has been the gloomiest, rainiest spring I can remember in a long time. It seems we're lucky if we get one day of sun a week. I have hydrangeas and lavender it's been to rainy to plant but the rest of the week is supposed to be sunny and warmer so maybe I can get back out there yet.

I managed to get some new creations made since I couldn't get out in the garden like I need to be. I'm addicted to altering these bottles. Here is my latest and it can be found at The Papier Cottage my etsy store. The others can be found at Shabby Cottage Studio.

Altered Paris Bird Bottle


Pretty Pretty! New Collage Sheets and Decorative Paper! Altered Children and Pets, Oui Oui Marie, Whimsy Wings & Watercolor Blue












8 comments:

PCarriker said...

This is gorgeous gail!

Joy said...

Everything is exquisite! I need those wings bad.

Sherry Goodloe said...

Gail, your bottle art is fab-u-lous. I love your blog header as well! *smiles*

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

I'm testing :-)
www.shabbycottagestudio.com

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

I'm still testing
http://www.shabbycottagestudio.com

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Fab bottle, Gail! Great job!

Gillian said...

Oh how I am partial to your art bottles Gail lol, loving the new collage sheets too:)

Coastal Sisters said...

Ooooooooo, I am LOVING the bottles!!!! I have so many I have picked up and not done a thing with them yet...I have my paws in my digital collaging right now..can you say addiction?

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo