Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thank you Everybody!


I want to say thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate my birthday over at Shabby Cottage Studio and here on the blog. It was a lot of fun! And thank you for all the well wishes! They must have worked because my back is getting better!! :-)

I used the random number generator this morning to choose the winner of the Free Digital Grounds workshop and she is post #16...Risa!!! Congratulations Risa! I've sent you an email. When I become a multi-millionaire I'm going to give everybody free gifts! Until then I only can wish I could do that for each and every one of you. Thank you once more to all of you who stopped by! May good fortune smile upon you the rest of the week!


8 comments:

Risa said...

Thank you so much, Gail! I am really excited about it.

Sherry Goodloe said...

congratulations to Risa!

And to YOU Gail - the birthday girl . . . keep celebrating!! *smiles*

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

congratulations, lucky lucky winner!

Joy said...

Congrats to Risa!

p.s. I love my new digital altered ephemera sheet.

Pat Winter said...

So sorry I missed wishing you a happy birthday. I hope it was wonderful and you enjoyed every minute!
Hugs,Pat

Coastal Sisters said...

Ohhhhh congrats to Risa!

I am so glad your back is getting better!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

La Donna Welter said...

So glad your back is better! Hoping your birthday was wonderful! : )

Marilyn said...

Come on over to my blog... I am having a huge Give Away! !
Hugs,
Marilyn
xxoo