Monday, May 25, 2009

Spreading some Creative Love

Have you seen this video? You should probably mute my playlist over in the right hand column before you start the video. It's worth it and I hope it brings a smile to your face like it does mine. I've seen it several times in different places and I always watch it again.




And while we're on the subject of creative love you need to get yourself over to Flatwoods Folk Art for Lesley's first annual Unleash Your Creativity Blog Giveaway. The giveaways are Uh-MAZing! Lesley Rocks!

Hope everyone has had a marvelous Memorial Day weekend!



4 comments:

The Joy of Nesting said...

Thank you Gail!!

What a perfect way to celebrate today :)

Pattie ;)

Gerry said...

So very cool! I would love to be there on 09/09/09.

Risa said...

That was totally awesome, Gail. I left you something on my blog. :-)

Nita Jo said...

Loved the video! Such a great, creative idea.