Monday, July 6, 2009

New Artwork Listed at Etsy

I finally got all my fabric collage journals listed in the Etsy store. I love what I do but I find listing to be one of the most tedious aspects of the whole job so I'm not fast at it. But then it could be worse, I could be working for someone else at a job I hate...and thinking of it that way I guess I need to not whine. ;-)

These were a lot of fun to work on to make them look old and shabby-licious! They are hard bound spiral journals filled with lined paper and they measure approximatley 6"x6". A nice size to leave on a table or desk to fill with whatever you fill your journals with...lists, dreams, thoughts, mental meanderings....

The backs and inside are fabric co-ordinated with the front and also the inside front and back cover each has a pocket for storage. Each journal comes with a co-ordinating tag or bookmark.









5 comments:

Sheri said...

I love your new journals. And I must confess, I can't seem to finish a journal either! I've got three started...

Kim-Fille de Fleur said...

Wonderful journals! They must be fun to do matching the word to the picture, very fun. I found you from Dawn at the Feathered nest, I will be back, Kim

joyfulploys said...

Those little fabric journals are just wonderful...love them all!
Mary

Lynn said...

Beauty, beauty, beautiful, all of them :)

Charmingdesigns said...

Your books are lovely!!! Laurie