Friday, August 14, 2009

FAB Friday



I've been immersed all day in getting the last part of my online Photoshop/Elements digital class on the way to being done. It starts Aug. 26 and I'm really excited about this class because I'm putting so much information in this class. I love the idea that I actually can help people make these powerful softwares their friend rather than feeling afraid and frustrated with it. It's heady stuff!

And speaking of classes we have a new offering on the horizon I'm also excited about. Those of you who visit have seen me playing with fabric lately of which I've become a bit addicted thanks to KC Willis who opened my eyes which in turn drove my creative muse to a different place. Lovey Debrow who I met through KC's class, does fabric transfers with gel medium and transparencies, and she will be teaching this process starting Sept. 29. So stop by Creative Workshops and check it out!




Here is your FAB (free ATC bakcground) Friday offering from my digital drawing board. (Come take a class with me and you too can create images like this). Always ATC sized (2.5"x3.5") if you like it then take it...use if for whatever you want. If you don't like it come back next Friday for a new FAB Friday image. I never know what is coming off my drawing board until it's done.




I wish everyone a SUPER weekend and Happy Creating!!


2 comments:

Little Lovables said...

It looks wonderful! I have been trying so hard to learn some digital art techniques, with little success, but I know it takes time!

Love your blog and shop :)

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage said...

What fun !! I want to take it and cannot wait !
xoxo
Lori