Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Friday!

I hope everyone has had a great week! My week was busy, I had to get the final bits done on the new digital class and then I developed a sciatic nerve problem in my left leg (new to me) and had to visit the Dr. She gave me some meds that make me sleepy so please cross you fingers and say a little prayer that that is all I will need. My brain is loopy and it is difficult to stand or walk for more than a couple minutes. Other than that I'm fine. At least I get out of having to cook and wash dishes. ;-)

I finally got some pictures of a couple pieces I completed before this leg thing happened so I thought I would share them with you.

Marie Shrine






The Power of a Girl Wall Hanging





And here is our FAB (free ATC background) Friday image. Remember it's ATC sized (2.5 x 3.5) and if you like it you can grab it and use it for anything you want. If it's not your style then come back next Friday when I offer up another one from my digital drawing board. :-)



Until next time have a FABulous weekend!



12 comments:

Marilyn said...

WOW... Absolutely Beautiful....
I just posted a HUGE Give Away on my Blog! Come on over & leave a comment to enter!!
Hugs,
Marilyn

Linda said...

I love the Girl wall hanging. She's so pretty and pink, my favorite color.

Jann said...

Your art pieces are just wonderful! Beautiful to look at . . . and thank you for the ATC background! I hadn't known about FAB and love this!

Jann said...

PS--I hope your leg is better very soon!

Cherrie said...

Very pretty!

PCarriker said...

Beautiful Gail!!!

Valerianas Studio said...

Hello Gail, I hope you get well soon!

The Marie shrine is absolutely gorgeous, I am a huge fan of your works!

Best wishes,

Valeriana

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

Lovely work - I am just lovin' the Marie shrine - and lusting for that crown top piece! (Is that jewelry?)

Enjoy the week!

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

a drawer pull????

OMG

I wish we had that store here!!!

Nita Jo said...

What gorgeous work! I love both of them. Oh, and I hope your leg is feeling much better now.

Hugs!
Nita Jo

Dorthe said...

Hi Gail,
Your Marie schrine, is wonderfull ,and adorable, so is your collage.
Hope you will feel better soon, dear.
Hugs Dorthe

MES PETITS PAPIERS said...

Gail the pink wall hanging is so beautiful, I love your work! Catherine