Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lots to share & FAB Friday

Whew, it's been a busy week at the Cottage! Artwork completed and listed, new inventory in and finally uploaded to the shop, working on some new journal fabric designs for a swap. :-) So let me get some pictures up and then if you want to see more just click on the links :-) or I'll be here forever adding pics.

Over at the online store we've got all the memory glass sizes and most colors of all the frame sizes back in stock.



If you've been visiting me long enough I'm sure you've figured out by now that I have a "thing" about flowers. These are just a few of the new ones arrived this week from Prima...who do such marvelous flowers that I'm putty in their hands.






Halloween projects anyone? Crafty Secrets do marvelous stickers...their quality is wonderful, the colors are great and they are intricately diecut so no white edges! We carry a lot of different themes because I can never make up my mind which are my favorites.



I also love Blue Moon and their Lost and Found collection. Another company who does quality work with wonderful themes. I've added a number of them to the shop this week and here a couple. And yes they're charms and are great for those who create jewelry but I'm one of the ones who use my wire cutters to cut off the charm hanger most of the time and use them in my collage work.





K & Co. is now at the Cottage. Love these journal pockets and their coordinating pretty tags already with ribbon! Journal on them, yes...but add your own little collage and embellishment and you're that much closer to a quick finished project or gift.


When I was a kid I loved wax seals. Remember when you could make your own. Well mine were never this pretty. An embossed bird, crown and fleur de lis design.


And more from K & Co....they call them tag pads and man are they pretty , we have several different kind and this is just one of them!


And okay...more flowers! These are 3 layers and marvelous!


Metal corners, and two frames. What can't you do with these?!


So if you like some of these items there are more waiting in the store. You can just click on the What's New button and it will take you to all the new "stuff" because there is more where these came from. :-)


These are the new fabric tags I listed over at the Etsy store. I hope you like them as much as I do.











So that's enough right? Yeah. I agree. But one more thing...what about your FAB(free atc background) Friday image? Well I didn't forget. :-) No I wasn't seeing red whenI created this, simply in the color of red mood. As always... take it if you like it, use it for whatever you want. If you don't like it come back next Friday for another one because I never know what I'm going to create until it's done. Wishing one and all a glorious weekend!




5 comments:

Joy said...

Gail, you really pulled out all the stops with this inventory. I will indeed check it out. And thank you for another gorgeous ATC background!

Little Lovables / Jeweled Ambrosia said...

lovely! I love the wax seals and I use those tag books all the time. I love your fabric tags :)

Chrisy said...

Those fabric tags are just beautiful...

Nita Jo said...

Such a great assortment of items! I like your idea of snipping the hanger to use for collage work.

I've been stashing all kinds of fun stuff, but still haven't made the time to sit and create. I've just been in vacation mode all summer.

Thanks for the free background image. Love red!

Hugs!
Nita Jo

Lynn said...

Gorgeous tags you have created Gail, and yummy supplies too :)