Friday, September 11, 2009

FAB Friday

Just to say I am remembering Sept. 11 2001. I will never forget.

I realized last week that I totally forgot to put up a new image for FAB Friday, and decided I would just wait until today and post two for you. You will find them below. But first I wanted to share something with you that comes from the creative mind and talented brushes of Liz Miller.

This White Witch is an original design Liz has created and I was honored that she used one of my background papers to paint it on. The paper that she painted on is attached to canvas with a border and some fibers attached between the edge of the paper and the canvas. Liz also teaches at Creative Workshops and has two classes up for your pleasure. Learn to Draw Faces and Butterfly Batik where you will learn a wonderful technique of creating Batik look with watercolors. Come check her out, you won't be disappointed.






And here are the two FAB (free ATC background) Friday designs. Remember they are always ATC sized (2.5x3.5") and you can do what you like with them. I will be out of town next weekend so I will try to remember to put next weeks image up early for you.








4 comments:

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

LOvely backgrounds - and the White Witch painting is just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I love the gorgeous ATC backgrounds that you are creating and on Fridays are so graciously giving us permission to use.
Thanks much,
Liz

Coastal Sisters said...

Thank you so much for the background Gail!

LuLu~*xoxo

Jackie said...

Thanks for the freebies, they're lovely.