Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Inspiration

We creative types love to be inspired and I wanted to share some inspirational love with you today!

First is the lovely Sherry Brodowsky of Creations from My Heart blog.  Sherry has joined us over at the Mind Wide Open Challenge blog and she wanted to share some thrilling news with me and I of course wanted to share it with all of you.  Not only is this purse GOR-jous!  And not only does it use an image I supplied for one of our Mind Wide Open challenges!  but...drumroll if you please....





it is also going to be featured in the upcoming Fall issue of Haute Handbags!  That is thrilling Sherry and I'm so happy for you!  You deserve it because that purse is simply stunning!



My second inspirational love today belongs to Bonnie Rathjen who I met in one of Joanna Pierotti's classes and then again met up with over at a  KC Willis class.  Bonnie purchased some of our green leaf trim from the Shabby Cottage Studio store and sent me a picture of how she used it.  She is taking another of Joanna's classes and they are using little dresses to create some stunning art.  This is the  adorable dress she created in that class.  Bonnie just opened her Etsy store Boniflowers Studio a couple days ago and I'd love it if you dropped by to give her a little heart love, make her feel welcome over there.




Happy Wednesday everyone!



4 comments:

LillySue said...

Thank you for sharing.....I love red gingham and the little dress is just too sweet!
Blessings~LillySue

Charmingdesigns said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charmingdesigns said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anita Van Hal said...

Hi Gail! I just wanted to let you know that I bestowed you with a Kreativ Blogger award...I found you through Aged Vintage Papier a long time ago and began following your blog...it was through your blog I enrolled in your first online class last fall...and that just snowballed...I am now a full-fledged mixed media artist because of you! And an online class addict...anyway, you can find the details here:

http://www.anitastamps.com

Thanks for continuing to inspire and educate! Hugs!