Monday, September 14, 2009

Look What's New :-)

Fall is chomping at my heels!  Even though today is quite warm here in the mountains, we are seeing and feeling the approach of one of my favorite seasons...fall.  I love the change in the weather and watching leaves starting to change their color.  On our way down the mountain and around the lake there is a lone Maple tree that kind of hangs out over the road a bit from the side of the mountain.  It is usually our first indication of the arrival of the new season as we watch its leaves begin to turn orange and red.  The other indication is when I wake up in the mornings and realize I have to put on a pair of jeans or sweats rather than a pair of shorts.  Today is the first day I've had to put on shorts in over a week.  "Ain't it grand!" :-)

So now I know life will start to get crazy busy once again.  Along with everything that will start to pile up on our plates, art projects will also be added to that pile.  When we create art we have to begin thinking about getting projects done early enough so we will be in time for whatever event we are preparing for.   We all know Halloween is usually one of the first events that require our hands to get busy.  And I can tell some of you started a few weeks back as the sale of Halloween Collage Sheets began to pick up.  So I've added a few new Halloween items to the shop for your wonderful creations.

If you're familiar with Craft Secrets then I don't have to tell you how much fun their products are.  These Heartwarming Vintage stickers called Halloween Treats have great color, the die cuts are intricate so no white around the images.  And the images themselves transport us to a simpler time.
As always all our Collage Sheets are also available in digital format with a jpg file emailed to you for speedy delivery!
This is Altered Halloween #2 and spooky-licious!
This one I call Witches and Warlocks
Plus a couple new designs that are not Halloween oriented 
Altered Children #11
and ATC Backgrounds #7
plus a new Decorative Paper I call Red Honeycomb

So come on by Shabby Cottage Studio and see what we might have for all your upcoming projects.


4 comments:

QueenBe said...

Your work always amazes me. And as for fall, it is definitely my favorite time of year. I just wish it lasted longer before the cold stuff came!

PCarriker said...

Fabulous as always sweets! You create the most beautiful collage sheets around:-)

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thank you sweet ladies for your kind words!

Coastal Sisters said...

I am off to see what new things you have in your shop!

I have a soldering kit and have never used it before...it's like I am scared to mess with it!

LuLu~*xoxo