Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Class Starting



We have a new class starting tomorrow over at Creative Workshops.

It's called Polymer Clay Mixed Media Embellishments and it features not only learning how to work with Polymer Clay, but techniques you can adapt for you own art and also a couple projects just to make the learning fun!

Tag team teachers Ilysa Ginsburg and Kira Slye have 20 years of Polymer Clay experience between them so they are definitely in the know about Polymer Clay! If you've ever wondered how to use this clay, there's no time like the present to learn and work at your own pace within your own schedule.



2 comments:

Little Lovables said...

oh wow, those are really neat! it's amazing what all one can do with polymer clay

GENICA said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Sara

http://paintingdrawing.net