Monday, October 12, 2009

Celebrate Friday on Monday? Why Not!

Happy Columbus Day everyone (it is that holiday isn't it? My brain is on holiday is all I know LOL)  Goodness but it was absolutely crazy last week around here at the cottage!  So much so I once again forgot to post the FAB Friday free image.  Some of you know we are in the middle of a kitchen renovation and things got sped up last week to the point where whenever I turned around Mr. Shabby was saying we need to go to town for this...for this... and for that. And please, don't think for a nanosecond, no matter how much I love that man, that he is going to town to EVEN make a decision about my kitchen without me! ;-) So all of a sudden I found myself having to make a firm committed decision to flooring,cabinet design for the other side of the kitchen etc. Last night I was so exhausted from all the thinking, deciding, staying focused and the whole commitment thing! LOL I had to go to bed early.

So between all that, the store Birthday sale and the Mind Wide Open contest poor FAB(free atc background) Friday got overlooked.  But we'll just do it today on Monday. :-)   As always the image is atc size 2.5" x 3.5" and you can use it for whatever you want and if you don't like it come back next week when (hopefully on Friday) I'll have another FAB Friday image for you.




3 comments:

The romantic query letter and the happy-ever-after said...

You my dear have an eye for the divine. I will follow with interest and appreciation.

The Feathered Nest said...

Hey sweet girl! Well, I'm not really teaching...I just prepared two tutorials for purchase through the class :) Maybe one day I can figure out how to shoot a tutorial video! I hope you are doing great Gail, I bet the leaves are gorgeous where you are...hugs and love, Dawn

PCarriker said...

It will be worth it!
xoxo
Pam