Monday, October 26, 2009

Fabric Art Collage by Rebekah Meier




Do you like fabric?  Work in mixed media?  Or not?  Looking for some really fun ideas and inspriation?
Then get this book.

Some of you know about my recent developing passion for working in fabric.  Like all newcomers to a new art form I am hungry for information, ideas and inspiration.  And remember...I don't sew!  Rebekah offers well written information in her book that I understand came out this spring.  The images alone are great eye candy.  But it's more than that, it's instructions on how to accomplish her techniques.

   I was doing a general search at Amazon when what caught my eye about this particular book was it's title.  And since I do call myself a mixed media artist I of course had to check out the mixing of fabric and mixed media techniques.

I wasn't disappointed.  I've already tried one of the techniques and got way excited with the results! 
Thank you Rebekah for the inspiration.  I can't wait to play some more!
post signature

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I have this book, it is wonderful!!

Coastal Sisters said...

I am off to Amazon to get this. I don't sew either but am always willing to learn something new :)

Love to you dear one,
LuLu~*xoxo