Friday, October 2, 2009

LET'S PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!! and FAB Friday


We're CELEBRATING a BIRTHDAY!  Shabby Cottage Studio the online store is two years old today!


It's hard to believe!  My little online venture is growing and evolving and always teaching me something new.
I have the best customers in the world, a lot of whom have become friends and I want to show my thanks and appreciation by having a SALE!


 Today (10/2) through midnight Thursady (10/8)
 Everything in the store is 25% OFF
(excluding online classes)

Along with the sale I am having a lot of giveaways!  14 to be exact!  2 a day for the week of the sale!
Here is how it works:
For every order placed the name of the customer will be added to the pool.  And next Friday I will begin randomly drawing names from that pool until all 14 Freebies are gone!

And I have some great gifts for I'll be drawing for!

How about a one year Free subscription to Totally Creative Magazine (see my review in the post below)
Fun products from the store like German Glass Glitter, Glimmer Mist, Maya products  AND MORE!
Also one lucky winner will win a FREE WORKSHOP of their choice from Creative Workshops!

So come on by and join the party at Shabby Cottage Studio
Do some shopping and get some great deals
and your name will be added to our drawing pool to win a chance for some fun prizes!





Oh my I almost forgot our FAB(free atc background) Friday image!    Remember this is yours to use however you like.  If you like it, take it, if not, come back next Friday to see what the next FAB Friday image might be.  Your guess is as good as mine! :-)




4 comments:

Rosanna Pereyra said...

Hi Gail,
Happy Birthday to Shabby Cottage Studio!! Keep up the great work and I wish you many more!

Hugs,
Rosanna

Lynn said...

Funny how I was just going to your online shop to see if you had more of the gold glimmer mist because I am running out, and woohooooo a Birthday Bash is going on. A very Happy Birthday to Shabby Cottage Studio, I am not surprised you do so well, you are a super sweet person in all avenues of your life and when I come shopping too :)
Hugs, and I am going shopping.....
Lynn

P.S almost forgot, thank you for the atc background it is just beautiful :)

Coastal Sisters said...

Happy Cake Day to Shabby Cottage Studio!

Love to you,
LuLu~*xoxo

Bree and Reilly said...

I just came across your blog and have spent a couple of hours just looking at your wonderful work, the tutorials and videos - what an awesome talent and thank you for sharing.
Bree
Altered Bree