Friday, November 20, 2009

What I've been working on

Many years ago I used to do art/craft shows but gave it up when I opened a brick and mortar store (this before we moved to the mountains).  I pretty much had it figured out I would not do any more because they
can be grueling.  A lot of fun, but grueling.

Then my bff asked me about doing a one day show with her in Nov.  It sounded like fun, sharing a tent with Liz, not having to worry about so much inventory.  And at the time she asked, Nov. was a long way off.  So I said yeah, sure, why not?   Well we know how fast the months roll along so next Saturday, the 28th we'll be in Raleigh NC on West Street in front of Ornamatea doing the Designers Downtown Market.  If you're in the area please stop by and say hi because I'd love to meet you!

Here is a small sampling of what I've been spending my time on for the past couple months.






And here is your FAB (free ATC background) Friday image.  If you like it, take it and use if for whatever you want.  If you don't like it I'll have another one up Dec 4 since I'll miss next Friday.


Wishing everyone an ARTFUL weekend!
post signature

9 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

Wow Gail! You've been BUSY girlfriend!! LOVE what you've created here *smiles*.

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

Gail ~ those are all awesome ! You are such a creative gal ~
Beautiful !
xoxo
Lori

yarnahoy said...

Those bottles are crazy good!

Meriam said...

love youre bottle art and youre blog rocks!!

Diane said...

Gail, thank you for the free background. It's beautiful!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your bottles!! Imagine what might be in them....love potions, scents, fairy dust....!

Diane

LillySue said...

Just popped in to see what you have been up to and to say...
Happy Thanksgiving!
Blessings~LillySue

Lisa Gatz said...

Hi Gail! I've been away for so long. I love your works...especially those bottles.

Gypsy Purple said...

Wow, but you have been busy!!!! Fabulous

Gerushia's New World said...

Hi Gail:

Wouldn't those bottles look fabulous on an old white sideboard? They are truly beautiful. You are a very busy gal these days!

If you have a spare moment, stop by my blog. I'm having a give-away for some of my art prints.

Kim
Gerushia's New World
(Formerly Garden Painter Art)