Monday, December 7, 2009

Friday FAB Image (Yes it's still Monday!)




Friday absolutely ran past me on it's way to Monday!  But it doesn't faze me one bit, I can still list the image because it's my blog and I can do what I want to! LOL  I also decided to create another horizontal design this time. 
If you like the FAB (Free ATC Background) image then go ahead and grab it while you're here.  Simply click on the image to get it at it's largest size (2.5"x 3.5") and then save to your computer.  Yep it's that simple and it's all yours baby, do what you want with it. If you don't like it then come back this Friday and see if I offer something you DO like.  I don't plan ahead, it's whatever comes off the top of my head when I jump  into my PS Elements program.
Wishing everyone a great week!

post signature

2 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Eeeeeeeeeeek! I love it!
Thank you Gail for the beautiful background!

Happy Holidays Sweetness,
LuLu~*xoxo

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

I love your site. Just found you tonight and will follow you so I can come back again.
Not sure if your interested but I do a Temptation Mondays on my site where I list artist that sell there beautiful things.
Take care and Happy Holidays
Maggie