Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Collage Sheets & a Little Holiday Promotion

NEW COLLAGE SHEETS AVAILABLE!

Baby Talk 1.5" images

Holiday Potpourri 1.5" images

Patina  1.5" images

Black and White Potpourri

Floral Birds & Eggs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I LOVE my customers and I'm offering a fun Special PROMOTION SALE. Through midnight Dec. 17 for every $5.00 you spend I will send you 1(one)digital collage sheet FREE. Spend $20.00 Get 4 (four) free DIGITAL Collage sheets..spend $40.00 get 6 free DIGITAL COLLAGE SHEETS! See how the game works?

When you check out simply list the titles of the sheets you want in the box below WE'D LOVE TO KNOW HOW YOU HEARD OF US! And I'll send them on their way. Easy Peasy!  http://www.shabbycottagestudio.com/
post signature

1 comment:

Dorthe said...

Hi Gail, what a fantatstic offer, dear, hope I remember to be there,
Did you get my mail the other day, telling you that is is not possibly to order fro me on your shop, -Denmark- not allowed, I`m still very interested in buying the beautifull tagd,

Hugs, Dorthe