Friday, December 11, 2009

Sharing a smile on FAB Friday

I was perusing You Tube looking for a particular something and came across this instead and was absolutely entranced by the way this couple chose to start their wedding. I hope it lifts you up as it did me.  (Ok I'm also a sentimental sap and I admit it made me teary eyed too, thinking of the joy and love that must have been in their hearts.)




And here is the Friday FAB (free atc background) for you. Lately I am fascinated with ornamental, 18th century French designs. If you like this design click on it to get the full size and you can use it for whatever you want, no strings. If you don't like it, check in next week to see if I might have something you like better. My designs are off the cuff, no prethinking about them.



Wishing everyone a WARM and wonderful weekend!


post signature

8 comments:

Lisa Gatz said...

That is a GOURGEOUS design, Gail!

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

I'm so grateful that you've been fascinated with ornamental, 18th century French designs. It's my favorite!

Thanks so much for the lovely freebie!

Brilynn Beads said...

If you go to YouTube and search "the office wedding" they used the same some at the wedding on "the office"! Really cute idea (both this one and the one from the TV show! See if you can find it!

Diane said...

Gail, thank you. It's beautiful!!!
Have a nice weekend!
Diane

Charmingdesigns said...

How fun was that wedding entrance!

Marilyn said...

Love the 18th century designs too!!
I have seen the "wedding march" on youtube & it actually made me tear as I couldn't get over how off-beat it was!! Loved it!!
Merry Christmas!
Love,
Marilyn

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Lovely freebie and such a fun video, I needed a smile today, thank you Gail!
Happy December to you and yours!
oxo

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

definitely lots of smiles AND a few tears, wonderful thanks again Gail!