Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Note to Self

One of the things on my 2010 To Do list is something I call Notes to Self.  As I blog hop, link hop and surf the net, I always come across items that teach me something, inspire me, make me think or touch my emotions.  Whether it is a blog post, a tutorial, a web site, or a video, I add these to my Notes to Self folder I keep in my Favorites.  When I am feeling uninspired, tired or blase about life and art, I visit these sites for a pick me up or to remind me of something I wanted to do or remember or try.  And so it is my intent this year to share these finds with you here on the SCS blog.  The entries will be random, no particular day of the week or month.    You will know what these are because when I do post them they will be called Notes to Self.  Sometimes I might tell you why I posted a particular "note" and other times maybe not.  And if anything that I post teaches you something, inspires you, makes you think or touches your emotion, well then that's all it needs to be.  And so here is my first

NOTES TO SELF

I was visiting Teesha Moores blog.  My first time.  I found this.  And felt I was meant to.



And I hope.
And I think.

post signature

5 comments:

slommler said...

Fabulous and powerful. I may post this I my blog if that is okay with you? Thanks for sharing this!
Hugs
SueAnn

Hopemore Studio said...

Thank you for sharing that Gail. I feel that at times I am close to understanding this but then it slips away as easily as it came.

I love your idea of Notes to Self, I shall be starting that folder up today.

Angie

Linda L. said...

Very thought provoking and beautiful at the same time. I will read again. Thank you so much and will look for your 'Notes to self' Great idea Gail.

Nita Jo said...

I am excited about your "Notes to Self" that you are willing to share with us. I have felt for some time that this year is one of new beginnings for me. Not sure how that will materialize, but I am sure I will know it when I see it.

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

Gail ~
I sit here after a busy month and just am taking the time to blog surf and am blessed to read what you wrote ~
Thank you !
xoxo
Lori