Monday, February 22, 2010

I've got a good deal for you!

On a gloomy soggy Monday I'm happy.  Why?  Because there is no snow!!!  And yesterday we saw almost 60 degrees!  Plus an old friend called me today and we got caught up on stories.  Let's see...oh yes...Mr. Shabby is out right now getting the wood for the flooring in our kitchen makeover...which means things are moving right along.  I've always said it is the small things in life that make life good. 

 I have a great deal over at the shop on back issues of Cloth Paper Scissors and various Stampington publications. (For those of you having a problem finding the magazines the word shop is the link but you can also click HERE and go directly to the magazine pages)   I received a wonderful deal and so am passing the savings on to my customers.  If you are a magazine addict as I am this is the perfect opportunity to get caught up on issues you missed, or try out a couple publications you've been thinking about. Or just a way to jump start your muse with creative ideas, eye candy and how to articles. 


Over at Creative Workshops a new class has started today!  Like all of our classes we offer, this will be an ongoing video class and is the first of a 3 part series.  Want to learn to paint?  This is a great first step for anyone who ever thought they could never learn to paint!  It is affordable and Liz makes it easy...easy to understand, easy to follow along.  When you are done with all 3 parts of the series you will have painted the design in the 2nd picture.  Yet,. it's not about painting a particular design, or  project, it's about learning the basics so you can begin to paint anything!  The class is MASTER THE DECORATIVE PAINTING BASICS and it is waiting just for you!





All in all not bad for a Monday!  :-)


post signature

8 comments:

CARMELINA LOUNSBURY said...

I am a complete magazine addict! Those magazines look lusciously rich and full of inspiration...

have a great day!
ciao
carmelina

Melody said...

60 degrees!!! Oh you lucky girl.

Jan said...

I can't find where you have magazines for sale! Are they gone already? Please tell me they aren't!
Jan

ShabbySheep said...

I can't find the magazines either! I wanted some too!
thanks...Sheri

Gypsy Purple said...

Back online and catching up on all posts...

slommler said...

Woohoo! 60 degrees!! 60 degrees!!! Spring is coming!! Yeah!
Great deals on the magazines.
Hugs
SueAnn

Just Playin' said...

Ditto. I'm looking for the mag pages and can't find them. Also is the video available to share? Thanks for the inspirations!

Lisa Gatz said...

I love Cloth Paper Scissors. I'm a magazine addict and I always promise myself that I will do at least one project from every magazine that I buy. Of course I haven't kept to that....