Monday, March 29, 2010

Fun New Embellishments for Spring Projects!

I am not a jeweler but I like to use pieces that a jewelry maker might use in their jewelry creations in my own mixed media work. Nothing makes me happier than mixing it all up and I love adding metal to my art work. Which is one of the reasons I love mixed media! So when I buy for the shop, I love to find items I know I would personally use and offer them to you. Here are a few of the new products I just added to Shabby Cottage Studio. My ideas are already taking flight with the possibilities!  So check out our What's New page and see where the possibilities take you






HAPPY MONDAY!
post signature

2 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oooooooo Gail....I love these!!

LuLu♥

slommler said...

Oh yummy! I especially like the pocket watch!!
Hugs
SueAnn