Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Market

I am slowly working my way through my 2010 "to do" list (aka my version of New Year resolutions) .  One of the items on my list has been to share discoveries of some of the incredibly talented sellers over at Etsy that catch my eye and create in me a covetness...whether it be something for my home or for me.  So I decided to introduce Market Mondays. Maybe, if I like them, you might too, and enjoy seeing them.

 If you've hung around my blog long enough or shopped my online store, you probably have figured out how  much I love flowers.  So these items I discovered when I did a simple search on Etsy for flowers.


Lampwork Beads by Brilynn Beads

Petal Ruffle Scarf by Fairytale 13

Vintage Filigree Locket by Gingeroni 1


Freeform Crochet Necklace by Irregular Expressions

Mum Ring by Liz Hutnick

Black and White Flowers by Shay White Photography

Happy Monday lovely blog friends
 I'll bring you some more eye candy with the next Monday Market.


post signature

8 comments:

irregular expressions said...

Hi Gail, we are thrilled to be featured in your blog. Beautiful finds, so inspirational...
Thank you so much!!!
irregular expressions

Diva Kreszl said...

oh my I see a bit of window shopping in my future, and perhaps a purchase or two!

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

Beautiful stuff! - I love those lampwork beads!

Jann said...

All so beautiful!

slommler said...

Wonderful eye candy Gail!! These are wonderful finds!! Thanks for sharing them
Hugs
SueAnn

Lisa said...

great idea Gail.. i love that ruffle scarf.. had to go check those out.. so girly indeed!

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Gail!! What a wonderful idea ~ and my heart just stopped when I saw the amazing petal scarf!!!! GORGEOUS!!! I've bought jewelry and won a giveaway from Gingeroni 1, her work is so beautiful ~ I hope you are doing wonderful, hugs and love, Dawn

Vintage Inspired Jewelry said...

Thank you so much for Including my locket in your beautiful post. Kathi